“We detected this link is unsafe, so it can no longer be accessed.” Why am I seeing this page?
Did you click on a short link on the internet and unexpectedly end up on this page? It means that someone tried to redirect you to a website with forbidden content. However, you don't need to worry as the good news is that Yohn has detected such content and protected you.
Yohn is a custom link shortener where anyone can take an ugly long URL and shrink it, so that it looks more professional and is easier to share. Unfortunately, some people use Yohn to shorten and share links to potentially harmful content, or content that otherwise violates the rules of our service. Our system detects such content automatically and deactivates the short links leading to it in order to protect the users. If you think that we deactivated some link by mistake, let us know.
Below are just a few examples of content forbidden under Yohn’s T&C’s.
Any viruses, codes or any other material that is:
- unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- promotes or facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- serves the purpose of tracking spam-related material.